Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Day for the Assessment of My Teaching Practice


January 22th 2019
Let’s Doing Assessment of my Teaching.. 555

            According to the schedule made by SEA-Teacher program, our teaching assessment would be started in the third week after doing observation and teaching assistence. Thus, I was scheduled to have practicing in January 22th 2019 to teach 3/8 class at 9.20 AM. Observed by my mentor at university, Mr Nookorn Pathommapas and my mentor at school, Mrs. Manasakun, I taught my students about preposition of movement. Even though we have difference language, It was not such a big deal for me since as long as the teacher has a good technique in teaching, of course, the material delivered to the students would be easier to understand. So, in order to be able to be understood, i utilized videos and pictures as the illustrations of preposition of movement. By looking at those medias, My explanation would be understandable than if i just talked. Using a proper and suitable media in teaching is completely crucial in teaching. If we do not provide an interesting game, They will definately be easier to get bored. Before doing my teaching practice, I had already given some piece of papers containing  about my lesson plan to Mr Nookorn Pathommapas and my mentor Mrs. Manasakun . As i was doing my teaching, the two mentors were assessing my teaching practice.
Here is my lesson plan about preposition of movement.


          After finishing my teaching practice, My mentors gave me some verbal judgements and luckily both of them stated that my teaching practice wes really perfect.

          Another schedule af ter doing that activity was that providing tutorial for the students to prepare themselves to face the O-net Test that would be held in February 2nd and 3rd 2019. The test is supposed to be very difficult. Therefore, it is very important for them to have tutorial. They were provided a video of a famous english teacher in Thailand. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell Party in Ban Makkhaeng School

January, 28th 2019 The time to run farewell party at Ban Makkhaeng School At that time, Ban Makkhaeng school held a special occasio...